Remote School Occupational Therapist Washington
Remote School Occupational Therapist – Washington
VocoVision is currently interviewing clinicians for an Occupational Therapist position in a Washington school district.
The selected OT will enjoy the benefits of working from home, and receive the software, training, and IT support needed to succeed.
- Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy
- 2+ years in a school setting (required)
- Comfortable developing and evaluating IEPs
- Basic computer skills
- Work from the comfort of your own home
- Decrease transportation cost (gas + wear and tear)
- Save time on commuting to work
- Decrease exposure to illness
If you or a colleague are interested, please apply directly below, or send your resume and 2-3 references to Meghan Tonnesen at Meghan.Tonnesen@vocovision.com.
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Home, OR
- Logan, UT
- Albuquerque, NM
- Home, KS
- Home, NY
- Santa Fe, NM
- Home, TX
- Forks, WA
- Fayetteville, NC