Part time Fully Remote Occupational Therapist Needed in Indiana
School Tele Occupational therapist needed in Carmel Indiana
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district near Carmel, IN is in need of a licensed Occupational Therapist (OT) for this school year, Fall 2020- 2021.This is a Part time, fully remote contract role in which interviews are being conducted now.
- Part time 2-3 days weekly
- Must Have +2 years of School's experience (non negotiable)
- Tele therapy experience is a plus but not required
- Flexible schedule, Fully virtual.
- Conducting IEPs, evals and therapy.
- Must be licensed in IN
- Master’s in Occupational Therapy
- Valid State Licensure/State Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United HealthCare.
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Please apply today by submitting your information below, or emailing your resume directly to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent Nurse Jobs
- Home, OR
- Logan, UT
- Albuquerque, NM
- Home, KS
- Home, NY
- Santa Fe, NM
- Home, TX
- Forks, WA
- Fayetteville, NC